FALL JURIED ART EXHIBIT 2018
October 13th - November 17th, 2018
Opening Reception on October 13th from 5-8pm
Contact: Judy Isaak at 678-428-4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Bree Sauers 404-433-2025 email@example.com
TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY, a community of artists working and exhibiting together in the historic Tannery Row building in Buford, is calling all artists to participate in the Fall Juried Exhibit 2018.
- Accepted media - oil, watercolour, acrylic, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil, pen & ink, mixed media, printmaking, fibre arts, photography, three-dimensional art, including ceramics, pottery, metal and found object sculpture.
- Diptych & Triptych are accepted but must be a single work on 2-3 panels, not just 2-3 similar pieces. Work may not be priced individually.
- Artwork must be ORIGINAL – No crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, manipulated photography, reproductions, or Giclee’s will be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- ARTWORK MUST BE FOR SALE
- Piece(s) cannot have been included in a previous Tannery Row Artist Colony exhibit.
- 2D work maximum size 60 H x 48” W. All 2D work must be framed or at least 1 1/2” deep gallery wrapped canvas with no visible staples and painted edges. All artwork must be wired to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
- 3D work maximum 6’ deep x 4’ wide x 7’ high footprint.
- If any assembly is required, work must be delivered and installed by the artist.
- All artists are responsible for shipping their own work if shipping is required.
- Tannery Row Artist Colony reserves the right to use all art for promotional purposes. Tannery Row Artist Colony receives 30% commission on sales of guest artists. Payment for sales will be mailed within 30 days. Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork.
- You may enter up to three pieces that meet the above criteria. This show will be juried by a panel of professional artists from your electronic images submitted to our website. The awards will be juried by our judge.
- Fill out the application online and upload your JPEG file(s) at tanneryrowartistcolony.com.
- Submit your $35 (3 pieces) registration fee via PAYPAL (preferred) on application OR mail a check (payable to TRAA) to TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY 554 W. Main St. Bldg. C Buford, GA 30518.
- Application Deadline: Friday, September 22nd, 2018 for electronic jurying. Submit completed application online (including JPEG images). You will be notified by September 27rd, 2018.
- Accepted Artwork Delivered: Saturday, October 6th, 2018, 12-4pm. 554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C, Buford, GA. Call or text for other arrangements. No late delivery.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, October 13th, 2018 from 5-8pm. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. Honourable mentions will also be awarded.
- Pickup: Saturday November 17th, 2018 from 12-4pm and Tuesday November 20th, 2018 from 12-4 pm. We have no storage available so please make arrangements for someone to pick up your art. NO EARLY PICKUP
To Be Announced