TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY, a community of artists working and exhibiting together in the historic Tannery Row building in Buford, is calling all artists to participate in our Spring and Fall bi-annual Juried Exhibitions.
UPCOMING CALL FOR ART: 2018 SPRING JURIED EXHIBITION
- Accepted media - oil, watercolour, acrylic, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil, pen & ink, mixed media, printmaking, fibre arts, photography, three-dimensional art, including ceramics, pottery, metal and found object sculpture.
- Diptych & Triptych works are accepted but must be a single work on 2-3 panels, not just 2-3 similar pieces. Work may not be priced individually.
- Artwork must be ORIGINAL – Crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, reproductions, or Giclee’s will NOT be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- ARTWORK MUST BE FOR SALE
- Piece(s) cannot have been included in a previous Tannery Row Artist Colony exhibit.
- 2D work maximum size 60 H x 48” W. All 2D work must be framed or at least 1 1/2” deep gallery wrapped canvas with no visible staples and painted edges. All artwork must be wired to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
- 3D work maximum 6’ deep x 4’ wide x 7’ high footprint.
- If any assembly is required, work must be delivered and installed by the artist.
- All artists are responsible for shipping their own work if shipping is required.
- Tannery Row Artist Colony reserves the right to use all art for promotional purposes. Tannery Row Artist Colony receives 30% commission on sales of guest artists. Payment for sales will be mailed within 30 days. Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork.
- You may enter up to three pieces that meet the above criteria. This show will be juried by a panel of professional artists from your electronic images submitted to our website. The awards will be juried by our judge.
- Fill out the application form and upload your JPEG file(s) (CLICK the application button below to apply.)
- Submit your $35 (3 pieces) registration fee via PAYPAL (preferred) on application, OR mail a check (payable to TRAA) to TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY 554 W. Main St. Bldg. C Buford, GA 30518.
PLEASE NOTE: While we request that you use our submission form (APPLICATION/SUBMISSION FORM ABOVE) to submit your artwork, if you are having trouble with the submission form and images are not loading, please submit images of your work in email (EMAIL BUTTON BELOW) as attachments with your contact information: Name, address, email and phone number. Please include the TITLE, DIMENSIONS, MEDIUM, and PRICES of your artwork in the file name or in a numbered image list. Thank you!
Please mail your check to:
Tannery Row Artist Colony
554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C
SPRING EXHIBITION IMPORTANT DATES/DETAILS:
OUR JUROR is DONNA KRUEGER of dk Contemporary Gallery, Marietta Georgia
- Application Deadline: Saturday, February 17th, 2018 for electronic jurying. Submit completed application online (including JPEG images). You will be notified by February 24th, 2018.
- Accepted Artwork Delivered: Saturday, March 3rd, 2017, 12-5pm. 554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C, Buford, GA. Call or text Judy Isaak at 678-428-4877 for other arrangements. No late delivery.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, March 10th, 2018 from 5-8pm. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. Honorable mentions will also be awarded.
- Pickup: Saturday April 7th, 2017 from 12-5pm and Tuesday April 10th, 2018 from 12-5 pm. We have no storage available so please make arrangements for someone to pick up your art. NO EARLY PICKUP