TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY, a community of artists working and exhibiting together in the historic Tannery Row building in Buford, is calling all artists to participate in our Spring and Fall bi-annual and 3-D Juried Exhibitions.
UPCOMING CALL FOR ART: 3-D JURIED ART EXHIBITION 2018
- The 3 Dimensional Category contains any art which must have length, width, and depth. High relief, pottery, sculpture, kinetic, and 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, found objects or any other material which can be used to create 3 dimensional art.
- Artwork must be ORIGINAL – Crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, and reproductions will not be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- ARTWORK MUST BE FOR SALE
- Piece(s) cannot have been included in a previous Tannery Row Artist Colony exhibit.
- 3-D work maximum 3’ deep x 3’ wide x 8’ high footprint.
- If any assembly is required, work must be delivered and installed by the artist.
- All artists are responsible for shipping their own work if shipping is required.
- Tannery Row Artist Colony reserves the right to use all art for promotional purposes. Tannery Row Artist Colony receives 30% commission on sales of guest artists. Payment for sales will be mailed within 30 days. Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork.
- You may enter up to three pieces that meet the above criteria. This show will be juried by a panel of professional artists from your electronic images submitted to our website. The awards will be juried by our judge.
- Fill out the application form and upload your JPEG file(s) (CLICK the application button below to apply.)
- Submit your $35 (3 pieces) registration fee via PAYPAL (preferred) on application, OR mail a check (payable to TRAA) to TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY 554 W. Main St. Bldg. C Buford, GA 30518. All checks MUST be received before the jurying takes place or your application is considered incomplete and will not be included in the submitted works to be juried.
Please mail your check to:
Tannery Row Artist Colony
554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C
3-D EXHIBITION IMPORTANT DATES/DETAILS:
JUROR-TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Application Deadline: Saturday, May 18th, 2018 for electronic jurying. Submit completed application online with payment (including JPEG images). You will be notified by May 25th, 2018.
- Accepted Artwork Delivered: Saturday, June 2nd, 2018, 12-5pm. 554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C, Buford, GA. Call or text Judy Isaak at 678-428-4877 for other arrangements. No late delivery.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, June 9th, 2018 from 5-8pm. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. Honorable mentions will also be awarded.
- Show Dates: June 9th-July 28th, 2018
- Pickup: Saturday July 28th, 2017 from 12-5pm and Tuesday July 31st, 2018 from 12-5 pm. We have no storage available so please make arrangements for someone to pick up your art. NO EARLY PICKUP!