TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY, a community of artists working and exhibiting together in the historic Tannery Row building in Buford, is calling all artists to participate in our Spring and Fall bi-annual Juried Exhibitions.
UPCOMING CALL FOR ART: 2018 SPRING JURIED EXHIBITION
- Accepted media - oil, watercolour, acrylic, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil, pen & ink, mixed media, printmaking, fibre arts, photography, three-dimensional art, including ceramics, pottery, metal and found object sculpture.
- Diptych & Triptych works are accepted but must be a single work on 2-3 panels, not just 2-3 similar pieces. Work may not be priced individually.
- Artwork must be ORIGINAL – Crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, reproductions, or Giclee’s will NOT be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- ARTWORK MUST BE FOR SALE
- Piece(s) cannot have been included in a previous Tannery Row Artist Colony exhibit.
- 2D work maximum size 60 H x 48” W. All 2D work must be framed or at least 1 1/2” deep gallery wrapped canvas with no visible staples and painted edges. All artwork must be wired to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
- 3D work maximum 6’ deep x 4’ wide x 7’ high footprint.
- If any assembly is required, work must be delivered and installed by the artist.
- All artists are responsible for shipping their own work if shipping is required.
- Tannery Row Artist Colony reserves the right to use all art for promotional purposes. Tannery Row Artist Colony receives 30% commission on sales of guest artists. Payment for sales will be mailed within 30 days. Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork.
- You may enter up to three pieces that meet the above criteria. This show will be juried by a panel of professional artists from your electronic images submitted to our website. The awards will be juried by our judge.
- Fill out the application form and upload your JPEG file(s) (CLICK the application button below to apply.)
- Submit your $35 (3 pieces) registration fee via PAYPAL (preferred) on application, OR mail a check (payable to TRAA) to TANNERY ROW ARTIST COLONY 554 W. Main St. Bldg. C Buford, GA 30518.
SPRING EXHIBITION IMPORTANT DATES/DETAILS:
- Application Deadline: Saturday, February 10th, 2018 for electronic jurying. Submit completed application online (including JPEG images). You will be notified by February 24th, 2018.
- Accepted Artwork Delivered: Saturday, March 3rd, 2017, 12-5pm. 554 W. Main Street, Bldg. C, Buford, GA. Call or text Judy Isaak at 678-428-4877 for other arrangements. No late delivery.
- Opening Reception: Saturday, March 10th, 2017 from 5-8pm. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. Honorable mentions will also be awarded.
- Pickup: Saturday April 7th, 2017 from 12-5pm and Tuesday April 10th, 2017 from 12-5 pm. We have no storage available so please make arrangements for someone to pick up your art. NO EARLY PICKUP